Tuesday 31 May 2011

Oh yeah, I have a blog!

Hewwo my very few readers.

It has been three months since I last blogged, and that was on a rather awesome headset. Many a thing has happened since those that headset was purchased, and, in related events, I've purchased the model up from that particular headset.

Hopefully it'll be here in a few days. The X41's are £90, have 7.1 surround sound and many other useful features.

My exams began a week or two ago, and, so far, I've done English paper one & two, Religious philosophy, Catering, English Literature and Italian Listening, none of which went particularly badly. I still have yet to do my sciences, maths exams, religious ethics and italian reading & writing.

I also have a job! Finally! After many failed attempts, I managed to land a job as a KP (Kitchen Porter) in The Walkford. At £5, and I'm doing around 10 hours a week, £50 a week is very good. The work is pretty good, it could be a lot worse anyway. It mainly consists of doing desserts, washing up, preparing basic foods and microwaving stuff. Everyone there is pretty cool, really nice and accommodating.

With summer peeking it's (hopefully) sunny head 'round the corner, I will be having many a good time with the people I think highly of :D Oh, and working. That should be fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment