Saturday 9 July 2011

No more exams!

Better late than never, eh!

As of the 17th of June, I no longer have any GCSE exams to attend! And, even better than that, no more school to attend for another few weeks.

Admittedly, I haven't done muuuch with myself in the past few weeks. Done the basics, beaches and parties, seen friends etc, but I wanna go out some more.

I as *supposed* to go into Milford today, but it turns out I'm shit at reading bus timetables. For one, I looked at the times for the wrong bus, so I was waiting around like a chump for 20 minutes.
Then, when the correct bus arrived, he decided he didn't go to Milford. I double checked the timetables, then did another check when I got back home, and he should have gone to Milford. Maybe he misheard me, but still. Complete wanker aswell.

Some good news though!

A few years back, when we bought our car, we were mis sold PPI. This is, I think, payment protection insurance. So, if you take out a loan, if you lose your job, your insurance company pay it for you for a year or so. My parents, when buying the car, were led to believe they *had* to buy PPI, when they didn't. So, they applied for compensation, and we got £12.000! No more debt for us :3

Anywho, it's been nice blogging again. Maybe i'll find something else to blog about in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment