Monday 10 January 2011

Creative T10's Review

Hey guys.

I'm going to give you some context before I launch into the review. For Christmas, my mum and dad got my big brother a set of Creative T10 speakers. At the time, I thought not much of it. They were nice looking speakers, but I was perfectly fine with my current pair of Logitech X-14-0's (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-X-140-Multimedia-Speakers-2-0/dp/B000JCDRTU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1294696270&sr=8-3). My brother, post Christmas day, decided to give his speakers a run while I was in the room, and I was (pardon the cliche) blown away.

Now, my X-140's weren't bad at all. In fact, in comparison with the TV's sound output without speakers, they sounded like my T10's sound like to the X-140's. For only £15, the X-140's served their purpose very well. But, like I said, the T10's were excellent. They seemed to have this depth that the X-140's didn't have, I think they can go louder and they look a lot cooler, and go with my TV a lot better too. So, I went on to ye olde Amazon and looked at a pair, they were £30, which was brilliant because I got a £25 Amazon voucher for Christmas too. So I got Dad to order them, and then I only had to wait 2-3 days before they arrived.

That was a truly joyous day, I must say. Especially since I do a lot of online gaming, the better quality speakers really have helped. But, alas, it was only a day before a truly bizarre thing happened. I went to listen to my iPod, so I hooked it up, went to turn the speakers on and they just wouldn't. The green LED didn't turn up, and the familiar *click* wasn't there. As irritated as I was, dad managed to keep a lot cooler than I did, and he was e-mailing Amazon within the hour. And I got a new set 2 days later. I was very impressed.

Overall, I would highly recommend these speakers. The sound quality is excellent, they have a rich, deep sound to them, and the base great. They were really easy to set up, they look stylish, and they're quite cheap for how good they are. I believe they've been discontinued, so in the rare occasion that you do want to buy a pair, go here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-X-140-Multimedia-Speakers-2-0/dp/B000JCDRTU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1294696270&sr=8-3

That's me done!

No comments:

Post a Comment